Losing a pet doesn’t mean they’re gone forever…
If you have chosen to cremate your beloved pet companion, rest assured. We guarantee your pet will be cremated respectfully and honorably in the exact manner you have chosen.
Our cremation services include the most technologically advanced pet identification and tracking procedures available anywhere. We can assure you that you will receive only your pet’s cremated remains – and we’re happy to show you how. (See Secure Passages below)
Pet Passages® was the first to offer 3 types of pet cremation options.
- A “Private“ cremation is a cremation procedure during which only one animal’s body is present in the cremation chamber during the cremation process and the cremated remains of the pet are returned to its owner.
- A “Semi-Private” is a cremation procedure during which more than one animal’s body is present in the cremation chamber and cremated at the same time and the cremated remains of the specific pet are returned to its owner. Be rest assured that Pet Passages®, the leader in the pet loss profession, has designed, developed and utilizes it own patent pending stainless steel dividers between pets and has coined the term “Semi-Private Cremation” to help avoid confusion.
- A “Communal” (or Batch”) is a cremation procedure where multiple pets are cremated together without any form of physical barrier. These co-mingled cremated remains are not returned to the owners.
Standard Cremation Services Include
- Pick up from your home or veterinary office
- Cremation (Private, Semi-Private)
- Secure Passages tracking system
- 72 hour guarantee return guarantee
- Pet Parent Gateway – The Gateway provides you, The Pet Parent, with the ability to access many heartwarming features exclusive to Pet Passages
- Cremated Remains lovingly held in a velvet pouch and returned to you in a wood urn
- Your pet’s first name will be laser engraved on the urn
- Cremation certificate
- Ink Paw Print Impression
- Blooming Heart Remembrance
Secure Passages Tracking System
We offer a Secure Passages pet identification system that tracks the chain of custody procedure. This identification coupled with our state of the art Pet Passages® tracking software, means you always know where your pet is.
Our Secure Passages is the most accurate and effective tracking procedure available anywhere. By using this system, Pet Passages® can provide you with absolute proof that you are receiving your pet’s cremated remains. Furthermore, if you desire, we can facilitate arrangements for you to be present at your pet’s cremation for the ultimate peace of mind or we can even facilitate an on-line witness of the cremation.
Our state-of-the-art crematories ensure private cremation when requested and guarantee your pets remains will be available to you within 72 hours (3 business days).
Pet Passages® is the only pet funeral home and cremation organization that has a mandatory training and education program that includes actual hands-on instruction of proper skills and techniques to ensure the correct handling, care and cremation procedures of deceased companion pets. Upon completing our rigorous training, our staff is nationally recognized as Certified Pet Funeral Directors and Best-in-Class pet loss providers.
**Please view our Frequently Asked Questions for very important information on pet cremation.**
Guiding you through the loss of your pet… because your pet is part of the family.
- Pet Services
- Why Choose Us
- How to Request our Service
- Euthanasia Services
- Pre-Plan Form
- Cremation Services
- Funeral Services
- Bereavement Support
- Pet Tales
- Our Staff
- Our Facilities
- About Pet Passages
- Join Our Mailing List
- Submit a Testimonial
- Pet Parent Gateway
- Become a Partner